Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Road Trip Birthday Date

 

 Organizer of the Date

David

Place of Date

 Mount Gambier, South Australia.

Price of Date

$500 including accommodation, meals and petrol

The Deets

This weekend just gone David drove us to South Australia as my final present for my birthday! Knowing my love/need to travel, he had this organized for a month prior for me to spend my actual birthday in another state.

David did not disappoint allowing me full access to his car stereo where I listened to all the 90's pop bands on the way there to ensuring we had a spa bath in the room we stayed in.

Shopping at Coles for dinner and snacks saved us money as we enjoyed the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games in our hotel suite that night.

The next day we went to see the famous "Blue Lake" as well as "The Sink Hole".

I drove over the border on the way back but didn't last long behind the wheel due to my sleep apnea.

On the way back home we listened to all the 60's classics and enjoyed Chocolate Centered Eclairs. 

The Pics















Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I absolutely loved this trip. David did good in organizing it and ensuring I was having the best time all the time!

David - The Blue Lake and the Sink Hole are a must see! Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)