Friday, May 10, 2024

The Tigers Clubhouse

 Organizer of the Date

David

Place of Date

 The Tigers Clubhouse, Hoppers Crossing, VIC.

Price of Date

$24 for 2 alcoholic drinks (with Membership)

The Deets

The Tigers Clubhouse is actually a regular place we go on Friday nights. David has friends whom go there and he has been a member long before he met me. The first few times were a bit awkward as his ex also goes on the Friday night Members nights but over time I've become okay with it because I actually love how much fun we both have. 

The Pics






Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I would not recommend the food. I have ordered 3 times and all three times I have sent food back. I do however love their Friday night members nights with their raffle ticket meat packs to be won and random members draws where you can win between $4000 and $8000 via your membership number. Although we haven't won, its still fun to be in it.

David - I love the atmosphere, they have plenty of membership draws to keep everyone entertained, the drinks are well priced but don't order the food there though. It's shit.

1 comment:

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)