Sunday, December 13, 2020

Werribee Zoo

 

 Organizer of the Date

David

Place of Date

 Werribee Zoo, Werribee VIC.

Price of Date

Entry - $46 per person

Extra Safari - $59 per person

The Deets

On the 13th of December, almost a full month after the day we met, David took me to the Werribee Zoo. David had booked us in for the Deluxe Safari which is where we and up to 20 others went off track to see animals in their natural environment. I loved the hippopotamus but the Giraffes put on quite a show for us coming in close and licking the top of the bus. It was a truly unforgettable experience.

The Pics



Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I remember calling my Dad and telling him of what an amazing date I'd had. I shared with him pictures and he laughed at my big sunglasses. He said he couldn't wait to meet David at Christmas. This date is still one of my all time favorite dates of ours and one I'd like to do again later in the year because the Melbourne Zoo Elephants are coming to Werribee and their enclosure will be bigger then the whole of Melbourne Zoo itself! I would highly highly recommend this date - but later in the year when the Elephants come!

David - My highlight of this date were both of the safaris we went on in the buses because we got close to the animals and because you don't have to walk. I would recommend the extra paid safari as we got alot closer and a lot more information and interaction with the Zoo Keeper.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you shared a video with this one. I would love you to share more videos with your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)