Saturday, January 27, 2024

Gin Tasting

 Organizer of the Date

Melissa

Place of Date

 Tiny Bear Distillery in Knoxfield, VIC.

Price of Date

$55 per person

The Deets

Today we were greeted at the door and given a table for two.

The waitress came back with water and glasses and a card of information about the Tiny Bear Distillery and the 5 different types of Gin we were about to try.

A beautiful Cheese Platter was presented with the Gin Paddles along with two types of Tonic.

David and I talked about what we liked and didn't like about the different flavors.

 As I took a sip from each of mine, David drank the first three like shots.

By the fourth one he didn't feel so good but tried it anyway.

With over 50% alcohol and a citrus flavor from the orange this one was my favorite.

The Pics





Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - The Highlight of this date was in the car ride afterwards when David was signing to me at the top of his lungs and forgetting to show me which turns I needed to make to get to his mothers. While I found out that I'm not a Gin drinker I'd recommend this date as it was fun and intimate.

David - I enjoyed tasting the different types of Gin but also found out I'm not a Gin drinker. I would recommend this date.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun Date! I’m following on Facebook! Nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking happy both of you !

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)