Saturday, January 20, 2024

Point Cook Homestead Ghost Tour

 Organizer of the Date

Melissa

Place of Date

End of Point Cook Homestead Road, Point Cook, VIC

Price of Date

$41 per person

The Deets

First of all, nothing about this date excited me, believing in the spirit world and being a whoose my entire life I would never have agreed to a ghost tour. But, I also know that since I met David he has done them in the past and wanted me to come experience one for myself. So I booked this date knowing he'd be by my side but nothing about this date excited me.

Upon getting to the end of Point Cook Homestead road we were met with a woman at a gate whom told us to follow the other two cars in front of us and so we did right up to the point where they were doing U-turns and it's was plainly obvious that they missed the second gate which made for a good laugh once we got up to the property.

There was a long driveway and pot holes leading up to the house and after being encouraged to the toilet, the aeroguard and a look at the bay as we waited for others to arrive, David and I took our only photo of the night.

I won't go into the details of the tour in case you guys want to go but there was definitely an eeriness to the place. I never left Davids side especially when the tour guide pulled out her paranormal activity tools to engage with the spirits. 

I looked away. (Too creepy for me)

David was braver within the house and horse stables where as I was braver being outdoors.

As the tour finished, the tour guide gave us a good half our to roam the grounds alone with or without the use of the paranormal activity tools.

Needless to say, I went strait to my car!

Too scary for me!

The Pics

Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - The highlight of this date was feeling David protecting me. He pulled me into rooms in which I would never enter alone but never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. We had a few laughs like when I shat myself at the sound of fireworks in the distance and nearly stood under a ladder. Overall to me as an indigenous person, it sort of felt like a pirate story. With this place being high for Paranormal activity in Victoria, I would recommend the tour. This place gave me the spooks.

David - I enjoyed the tour overall and found it to be interesting. I liked the use of the paranormal activity tools and would like to use them myself one day on another Ghost tour. I would recommend this one.


2 comments:

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)