Sunday, July 14, 2024

Cirque Bon Bon

 

 Organizer of the Date

David

Place of Date

Cirque Bon Bon

Athenaeum Theatre, Melbourne, VIC.

Price of Date

$93 per person

The Deets

Last night David took me to see Cirque Bon Bon at the theatre. He got us front row balcony seats. There was something for everyone from contortionists to jugglers, dancers to tap dancing! The last act of the night was by far the highlight, but I won’t ruin it for anyone! Go see it for yourself!! Worth every penny! David even dressed up too!!

The Pics





Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I have always wanted to sit up on the balcony since I was a child. I used to look up there and think “that’s where the rich people sit”. Although the view was wonderful, there was no leg room so my legs were aching the whole time. As for the show itself, I loved the tap dancers and the contortionist freaked me out twisting her body the way she did. It was an incredibly entertaining show with beautiful costumes. I enjoyed it very much!

David - I highly recommend it except the seats didn’t have much leg room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)