Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Macedon Rangers Hotel and Spa


 Organizer of the Date

Melissa

Place of Date

Macedon Rangers Hotel and Spa

Macedon, VIC.

Price of Date

$280per night for a Deluxe Corner Room

$40 Dinner

The Deets

After a tough week of work, I know I needed some self care, some time away, just David and I. Doing the work that I do as an Aboriginal Social and Emotional Wellbeing and Outreach worker for elders with Chronic Health including end of life care, I was just exhausted after putting in hours and hours of the best of me to the point that I was just done.

Finding this place of rest was such a blessing.

David and I stayed just the one night, watching the football from our spa. 

This was one of my most favorite dates to date!

The Pics







Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - Still one of my most favorite dates ever! 

David - I loved the view from our window, the spa in the room and I would Recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)