Monday, February 12, 2024

Monopoly Dreams Melbourne

 

 Organizer of the Date

David

Place of Date

 Monopoly Dreams Melbourne

Lower Ground Floor Melbourne Central Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC, 3000, Australia

Price of Date

$50 per person

The Deets

Saturday just gone, David and I drove into the city for our Monopoly Dreams Experience. I didnt know what to expect but was excited to be spending another date together just the two of us. My David loves Monopoly and plays it on his phone regularly and I own The Lion King Edition because lets face it, it's The Lion King!

 When playing I am always the ship and Davis is either the dog or the car. 

The Monopoly Dreams date went well, it had us playing interactive games, learning new things about the different monopoly boards they've developed over the years and there were plenty of places to take photos with props. 

This date is so worth the money spent! 

As we went along, we used a QR code to play the games and won monopoly money including being in a cash grab machine for 30 seconds with monopoly money blowing everywhere for you to potentially catch.

At the end, your money accumulated through the different games is exchanged into AU$ in which you can spend at the Monopoly Cafe or Gift Shop afterwards.


The Pics






Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I really enjoyed the day, the staff were all very helpful and it wasn't too busy for a Saturday. Overall I would recommend this date as a date or even just for a family outing.

David - I liked it. It was fun. I would recommend.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun , might try it myself 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Monopoly and this sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hearing about the monopoly game for the first time, but it sounds like an awesome one to try. Love to visit the Monopoly Dreams Melbourne one day! Awesome read!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)