Saturday, April 1, 2023

Music Festival

 

 Organizer of the Date

Melissa

Place of Date

 The Goulburn Country Music Festival Shepparton, VIC.

Price of Date

$114 per person

The Deets

I chose this date and booked the tickets months in advance for not just David and I but the kids to come too. My daughter Nevaeh, 14 years old at the time and my son Jiedyn, 17 years old came and shared in the fun. 

We drove up the day before and booked a hotel room for two nights. We stayed at the Quality Hotel Parklake Shepparton for just under $300 for the two nights.

The boys did boy stuff while Nevaeh and I got all dolled up.

We enjoyed music by Kasey Chambers, Troy Cassar-Daley, The Wolfe Brothers, Travis Collins and many more.

David got a photo with his favorite band on the night and Nevaeh and I sung Casey Chambers "Pony" on replay all the way home the next day.

The Pics











Last Thoughts/ Recommendations

Melissa - I enjoyed the fact that we did this as a family and that it was my kids first time at a Music Festival. I loved watching David enjoy his fave band and that I finally got to see Kasey Chambers live. Would recommend a family date every now and then and a festival date was fun!

David - My highlights were seeing The Wolfe Brothers, getting photos with The Wolfe Brothers and watching Mel dance and sing to my favorite band. Would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't leave without letting us know you clicked in today.

If commenting Anonymously, leave your name or if you want to leave your name and link to your FB, X or blog, thats cool too! Just don't leave without saying hi :)